Interest Rate

We purchased a car here about 1 month ago.The dealership was nice enough to throw in their auto butler for free!!!

We have the contract saying we were charged $0.00 for auto butler. After reviewing the loan we noticed that they snuck in a $1,000.00 charge into the loan for...you guessed it! AUTO BUTLER! After notifying the dealership we were transfered to Christian and he promised us a FULL refund.

We have since been to the dealership twice and wasted time and gas to pick up our refund check, only to be told that no one was there to sign the check, or that the check wasn't ready. We have made several calls and were promised return calls that were never returned. Horrible customer service. It has been 3 weeks since we contacted the dealership and were promised a refund check only to get the run around.

Horrible customer service! Today after calling again, we were told we would only be refunded part of the cost for the "free" auto butler that we were promised.

We have contacted the BBB and surprisingly, we are only 1 of 11 complaints filed with this dealership.We now have to spend extra time and money contacting a lawyer and filing a claim against this dealership in order to get our money back for something we were never supposed to be charged for.

Had an Experience with Sutton Ford?

Comments