Sutton Ford - Review about Protection Program from Valparaiso, Indiana
We purchased a car here about 1 month ago.The dealership was nice enough to throw in their auto butler for free!!!
We have the contract saying we were charged $0.00 for auto butler. After reviewing the loan we noticed that they snuck in a $1,000.00 charge into the loan for...you guessed it! AUTO BUTLER! After notifying the dealership we were transfered to Christian and he promised us a FULL refund.
We have since been to the dealership twice and wasted time and gas to pick up our refund check, only to be told that no one was there to sign the check, or that the check wasn't ready. We have made several calls and were promised return calls that were never returned. Horrible customer service. It has been 3 weeks since we contacted the dealership and were promised a refund check only to get the run around.
Horrible customer service! Today after calling again, we were told we would only be refunded part of the cost for the "free" auto butler that we were promised.
We have contacted the BBB and surprisingly, we are only 1 of 11 complaints filed with this dealership.We now have to spend extra time and money contacting a lawyer and filing a claim against this dealership in order to get our money back for something we were never supposed to be charged for.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Protection Program
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a very bad ordeal with sutton. Back in June of 2014 I went to sutton to get a simple oil change, I was traveling to Kentucky for a..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "My daughter's boyfriend had asked me to order flowers for my daughter (from him) since he would be out of town during Valentines Day. I went through this website..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."