We purchased a car here about 1 month ago.The dealership was nice enough to throw in their auto butler for free!!!
We have the contract saying we were charged $0.00 for auto butler. After reviewing the loan we noticed that they snuck in a $1,000.00 charge into the loan for...you guessed it! AUTO BUTLER! After notifying the dealership we were transfered to Christian and he promised us a FULL refund.
We have since been to the dealership twice and wasted time and gas to pick up our refund check, only to be told that no one was there to sign the check, or that the check wasn't ready. We have made several calls and were promised return calls that were never returned. Horrible customer service. It has been 3 weeks since we contacted the dealership and were promised a refund check only to get the run around.
Horrible customer service! Today after calling again, we were told we would only be refunded part of the cost for the "free" auto butler that we were promised.
We have contacted the BBB and surprisingly, we are only 1 of 11 complaints filed with this dealership.We now have to spend extra time and money contacting a lawyer and filing a claim against this dealership in order to get our money back for something we were never supposed to be charged for.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Protection Program
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I had a very bad ordeal with sutton. Back in June of 2014 I went to sutton to get a simple oil change, I was traveling to Kentucky for a..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "My daughter's boyfriend had asked me to order flowers for my daughter (from him) since he would be out of town during Valentines Day. I went through this website..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."