I had a very bad ordeal with sutton.Back in June of 2014 I went to sutton to get a simple oil change, I was traveling to Kentucky for a little league World Series qualifying tournament.
It was a Friday and we were due to leave at 9:00 pm that night. I went to sutton at 2:00 in the afternoon for the service. To make a long story short, one of the porters crashed my truck into another customers car. Sutton would not give me a loaner from their lot they rented me a smaller vehicle from enterprise rental.
The only problem was the truck was an escape I drive and explorer. My truck seats 7. The escape seats 5. I told the service manager about my situation and I needed to have the same amount of seats because I was transporting my little league team to Kentucky for the tournament and he suggested the I sit the two kids in the back trunk area.
Needless to say I told him that I would not put someone else's child let along mine in what is virtually a trunk due to not having seat belts and no seats. He did not have a solution to my problem that they created. So I had to cancel the trip I loss the tournament money and a lot of pissed off parents that were looking forward to the trip. I was called the next day at about 3 in the afternoon with a solution they rented me a 8 passenger Chevy suburban that the service girl did not want to give me.
I say that because went I got there the truck was sitting in the garage. And I told her that this is the truck that your boss informed me that I was getting and she said no it is not. I stood next to the truck as she walked around the whole lot pushing the lock button on the keys. To find what that she thought that I deserved or was getting.
It was to late for the tournament weekend lost. But the nightmare was not over sutton kept my truck for two weeks after telling me I would have my truck back by that Wednesday. They didn't get serious until I got the police involved. With all the trouble and inconvenience that I was put through sutton ford fixed the front quarter panel that they destroyed.
And cut me a 150 dollar check. And tried to send me on my way. They have lost a customer and I will tell every one about how wrong I was treated when I was a customer of theirs. They such smug people as if the whole situation was my fault.
Not one time did anyone say sorry for the inconvenience or the wasting of my time no compensation they truly do not care about their customers they can take it or leave it when it comes to caring about customer service. Thank you for reading about my experience.
Stay away from sutton they suck.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."