Sutton Ford - Review about Oil Change from Frankfort, Illinois

I had a very bad ordeal with sutton.Back in June of 2014 I went to sutton to get a simple oil change, I was traveling to Kentucky for a little league World Series qualifying tournament.

It was a Friday and we were due to leave at 9:00 pm that night. I went to sutton at 2:00 in the afternoon for the service. To make a long story short, one of the porters crashed my truck into another customers car. Sutton would not give me a loaner from their lot they rented me a smaller vehicle from enterprise rental.

The only problem was the truck was an escape I drive and explorer. My truck seats 7. The escape seats 5. I told the service manager about my situation and I needed to have the same amount of seats because I was transporting my little league team to Kentucky for the tournament and he suggested the I sit the two kids in the back trunk area.

Needless to say I told him that I would not put someone else's child let along mine in what is virtually a trunk due to not having seat belts and no seats. He did not have a solution to my problem that they created. So I had to cancel the trip I loss the tournament money and a lot of pissed off parents that were looking forward to the trip. I was called the next day at about 3 in the afternoon with a solution they rented me a 8 passenger Chevy suburban that the service girl did not want to give me.

I say that because went I got there the truck was sitting in the garage. And I told her that this is the truck that your boss informed me that I was getting and she said no it is not. I stood next to the truck as she walked around the whole lot pushing the lock button on the keys. To find what that she thought that I deserved or was getting.

It was to late for the tournament weekend lost. But the nightmare was not over sutton kept my truck for two weeks after telling me I would have my truck back by that Wednesday. They didn't get serious until I got the police involved. With all the trouble and inconvenience that I was put through sutton ford fixed the front quarter panel that they destroyed.

And cut me a 150 dollar check. And tried to send me on my way. They have lost a customer and I will tell every one about how wrong I was treated when I was a customer of theirs. They such smug people as if the whole situation was my fault.

Not one time did anyone say sorry for the inconvenience or the wasting of my time no compensation they truly do not care about their customers they can take it or leave it when it comes to caring about customer service. Thank you for reading about my experience.

Stay away from sutton they suck.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Oil Change
Review category
review #591813

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sutton Ford? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sutton Ford. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sutton Ford.
Filing a new complaint about